[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Replacing the JBL 6-disc w/ a 2007.
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Replacing the JBL 6-disc w/ a 2007.

Postby cadillacflow » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:30 am

Thanks everybody for the help. It was the top that I thought I was going to have problems with (and did). I couldn't get a good grip on the top and pull back. But, I just took two butter knives, put two rags around them put them in towards the top and pulled back. It snapped right out. Whole thing took about 30 Minutes or so. Thanks again everyone. Love the MP3 (thanks Duyquach), now I need blue HVAC and registers, lol.
Get up. Get out. And get somethin'.
cadillacflow
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 2 and 2.5