[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Also searching for Solara emblem...
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Also searching for Solara emblem...

Also searching for Solara emblem...

Postby iinokturnolii » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:57 pm

anyone has a Solara emblem that they dont need any more? or have the part number for it? i'm also looking for one... i had the two holes covered with a decal... now i want to put the emblem back.... and take out the decal...
iinokturnolii
Exotic Herb Sampler
Exotic Herb Sampler

Postby iinokturnolii » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:40 pm

well in that case... do anyone at least know the Part Number?
iinokturnolii
Exotic Herb Sampler
Exotic Herb Sampler

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5