[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB:Chrome or Black Chrome Emblems
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB:Chrome or Black Chrome Emblems

WTB:Chrome or Black Chrome Emblems

Postby Luce22 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:34 am

Whats everyone...

I have been doing some mods to my car and I need to change my emblems. Right now I have gold emblems but the rest of my car is chrome. Anyone have or know where I can get quailty chrome or black chrome emblems?
Luce22
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cklinh » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:41 am

I have some leftover chrome emblems that i definitely don't need anymore...

if you want them, it's yours...

"SLE"
"V6"
"TOYOTA"
Large Toyota Sombrero (back one)... I've painted the front one blue... any takers for that one?

(This is all from memory, I'm not 100% sure I still have everything I listed)...
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Luce22 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:44 am

Well at first I just wanted to debadge everything except the sombraro hat logo but then I was reading some posts and it said the solara emblem will leave holes. so i was the sombraro hat logo and the solara logo.
Luce22
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Biggi_e » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:21 pm

he already gave me his solara emblem but if you do get any that are painted over. hope you have a nice gf that has a lot of nail polish remover and nails to scrape it all off :D
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5