[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: 2007 OEM Navigation
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: 2007 OEM Navigation

Postby HID04V6 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:05 am

I emailed him about the 07 unit, to see if I could work out some sort of trade for my 04 unit. He said in his email back that the 07 units are extremely hard to come by, and at this time, he only has 1. I even offered to go pick the unit up, since I live close to Milwaukee, but that wouldnt get him to do anything. He told me my 04 NAV unit that has been used for 15,000 miles would be worth about $100 bux.
HID04V6
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Elmer » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:13 pm

Hey folks,

Just my 2 cents, but having used both built in Nav's and portable units like the Garmin, I much prefer the Garmin. You can get something like the Nuvi or the C530 for a fraction of what the in car system costs, and in my experience, the GPS is far superior. You can the also take it from car to car, or even on trips where you're going to rent a car. Some of the new untis even have MP3 players in them.

I understand the benefits of built in, just wanted to give my experience.
Elmer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby scottct1 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:34 pm

After having used the 07 NAV I have to say I am disappointed. I also have a Honda Ridgeline with NAV and a Garmin Nuvi, and both of those are much easier to use. The bluetooth has controls on the headunit, so you should be able to control it from there.
scottct1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5