[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S 4 OEM Bridgestone Turanza EL400 Tires 17"
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S 4 OEM Bridgestone Turanza EL400 Tires 17"

F/S 4 OEM Bridgestone Turanza EL400 Tires 17"

Postby rsixxer23 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:27 pm

I have 4 factory bridgestone turanza EL400 Tires, size 215/55/17 on ebay with no reserve. They have only 3k miles on them so they're still fairly new. Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... %3AIT&rd=1
rsixxer23
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Yehor » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:24 am

how much will be shipping to ukraine?
Yehor
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby rsixxer23 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:05 pm

sorry, i'll only ship domestic. I mean its up to you if you want to pay for shipping, but it's definately not going to be worth it. i've shipped tires to just canada before and it cost roughly $120 through ups, so shipping to ukraine should be quite a bit more.
rsixxer23
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Yehor » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:48 am

just wondering how much will be shipping via USPS econmy? UPS is very expensive, i know that
Yehor
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5