[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - EBAY:Your Ad / Company on my Car!! A Toyota Solara 2004!!!!
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

EBAY:Your Ad / Company on my Car!! A Toyota Solara 2004!!!!

Postby dvdchris45 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:53 pm

hahahaha It remind of an episode of "unscripted" on HBO where the guy gets all excited that he scored a role in a tv commerical, turns out it was an add for an STD pill. Oh man the look on his face when he found out! hahahaha :lol: :lol:
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SolaraGuy22 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:11 am

HAHAHA man $1.25 eBay is going to take that plus, just for listing. She's worse than when she started.
SolaraGuy22
SolaraGuy Pimp
SolaraGuy Pimp

Postby jesse789 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:26 am

i knew a kid that when he graduated from high school ( about 5 years ago ) he bought a PT cruiser and some company put "add shells" ( entire car covered ) on to it and paid him $500 a month and gave him a credit card for free gas and his payment were only $400 i believe. its not bad for someone that doesn’t mind having crap all over their new car and in return has free transportation.
silver 2004 Solara SE V6 Sport
custom 2 tone leather seats
max legal tint driver/pass windows, 10% more everywhere else
infiniti 6x9s and pair of alpine 12s on a mtx amp
metal floor mats
billet undergrille
jesse789
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5