[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My car for sale
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

My car for sale

My car for sale

Postby truebluestang » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:06 pm

2003 Ford Mustang
Cervinis Stalker Kit
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs

2004 Toyota Solara SE Sport.
truebluestang
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby snce1980 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:14 pm

wow...only 14.8k for a V6....good god this car lost a lot of value after a year!!
snce1980
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby got sport » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:45 am

47000 miles already??? :o
<b>'04 V6 SE Sport -Black</b>
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gotsport
got sport
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5