[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SOLD: Nokya Arctic White Stage II Lows/Fogs
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

SOLD: Nokya Arctic White Stage II Lows/Fogs

SOLD: Nokya Arctic White Stage II Lows/Fogs

Postby cklinh » Sun May 01, 2005 3:31 pm

***SOLD***

Hi,

I've mentioned this here and there, I figure I should make an actual post about it.

I have for sale, a set each of the Nokya Arctic White Stage II Fogs (H10) and Low Beams (H11).

THESE HAVE BEEN USED.

The lows have been on the car for no more than a month and a half (switched them out to HID's in late February, bought the sets in late January).

The fogs have been on the car longer, from late January until today (switched them out to the Nokya Arctic Yellows).

In case you're worried about how much these have been used, I drive a very limited amount. I'm coming up on one year, and have about 8500 miles. Most of these miles are on the freeway, during midday, so I don't get much use out of the lows/fogs.

I think I paid about $55 for these.

Would like to sell as a set for $25 shipped. (I think that's a fair amount, let me know if you think otherwise).

I'm sorry, I don't have pics of the low beams anymore, you can look at DocJohn's (he's got the same bulbs, hope he doesn't mind). You can look at my cardomain site to see the fogs in action.

No rush to sell these. I figure it's a good way for those that don't want HID's to upgrade the looks of their lighting. Oh, BTW, they're marked as 7000 K on the packaging, which I still have, although I've written on it.
Last edited by cklinh on Mon May 02, 2005 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby michaels artic frost » Mon May 02, 2005 8:39 am

Dibs
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator