[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: Brand new from dealer Gen 2 TRD Rear Sway Bar $155 ship
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: Brand new from dealer Gen 2 TRD Rear Sway Bar $155 ship

F/S: Brand new from dealer Gen 2 TRD Rear Sway Bar $155 ship

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu May 19, 2005 7:39 am

F/S: Brand new from dealer Gen 2 TRD Rear Sway Bar

If anyone is interested, I have direct contact and was able to work out a deal for a brand new Gen 2 TRD Rear Sway Bar directly from the dealer for $155 shipped to the lower 48 states. Hawaii and Alaska will need to call and confirm shipping cost.

This is the lowest price I've been able to find online.

Toyotaparts4u.com has it for $158.62 + 9 s/h.

[url=http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=17360]How much did you pay for your GEN 2 Solara TRD RSB?

[/url]
starbury wrote:I paid like $158.62 + $9 s/h from toyotaparts4u and still have not received it in almost 7 weeks now. They say it is on back order and when I tried to order it through the dealership and they basically said the same thing. Let me know if you find one so I can get a refund and order it somewhere else.

I will keep you guys posted as to when I receive mine.

I have nothing but good things to say about this guy. He's very nice and reliable.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I will provide you with direct contact info.

Do not lie or tell them that you know me personally and we're the bestest of friends just so he can help you out with other deals. I'm not all about this bs and neither is he. (Unless of course you do know me personally...lolz :wink:)

However, do tell them that you got his info from Michael T. from KY and that you know of me from the forum. I make nothing out of this ordeal, just trying to help out fellow SG members. :)

Best,
Michael T.

Below is the info from toyotaparts4u.com

Camry Solara =>2004 =>TRD Suspension =>2004 Solara & Camry Rear Sway Bar (2002-2004 Camry)

Product Details
2004 Solara & Camry Rear Sway Bar (2002-2004 Camry)

Sale: $158.62

Increase the stability of the 2004 Camry and Solara with TRD's new rear sway bar. Constructed of mild steel, the sway bar is lightweight and features seamless tubing powder-coated in TRD red. Three adjustable positions are incorporated into the design - two street and one competition setting -- allowing for a reduction in body roll and improved vehicle stability. Factory brackets and hardware are utilized for an easy installation.

Go Back

Fits:
2004 Camry Solara 2-Door Coupe w/ 4 A/T
2004 Camry Solara 2-DOOR SE CONVERTIBLE (V6) w/ 5 Speed Automatic
2004 Camry Solara 2-DOOR SE COUPE w/ 5- Speed Manual
2004 Camry Solara 2-DOOR SE COUPE w/ 5-Speed Manual
2004 Camry Solara 2-Door SE Coupe V6 w/ 5 Speed Automatic
2004 Camry Solara 2-DOOR SLE CONVERTIBLE (V6) w/ 5 Speed Automatic
2004 Camry Solara 2-DOOR SLE COUPE (V6) w/ 5 Speed Automatic
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby RichD978 » Thu May 19, 2005 7:49 am

^^ good price. Everybody whos looking for one should get it from Mike, he takes care of you

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby alan8888 » Sun May 22, 2005 1:37 am

oh i am interested.....what i have to do now..i live in CA
Can i pay with credit card
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby michaels artic frost » Sun May 22, 2005 10:35 am

alan8888 wrote:oh i am interested.....what i have to do now..i live in CA
Can i pay with credit card

You've got pm bro.
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby starbury » Mon May 23, 2005 8:12 am

let me know when u get it. I have been told by many different dealers that it is orderable on back order (basically you can pay for it but you can't get it).
starbury
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Lone Solara » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:13 pm

Michael, is this offer still valid ?
2006 Solara SLE V6 Convertible
Lunar Mist Metallic
Dark Stone Interior
Black Top
K&N air filter
Lone Solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cklinh » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:29 pm

Oh man... I totally forgot about this thread... I'm also in the market for a RSB... Mike, your hookup still available?
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:31 am

cklinh wrote:Oh man... I totally forgot about this thread... I'm also in the market for a RSB... Mike, your hookup still available?

No more bro, sorry...I got mine and another buddy of mine while the offer was still good.

I'll check w/ him again and see if he has any more.

-M 8)
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5