[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Someone selling lil' model Solaras
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Someone selling lil' model Solaras

Someone selling lil' model Solaras

Postby SPF 0 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:06 pm

I found this guy on eBay who's selling little model Soarers. From the picture, it's hard to tell just how much they actually resemble a Solara. Then again, for $10 shipped, I bought two.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... L:RTQ:US:1
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby 04SolaraGirlie » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:08 pm

that's not a solara, it's a toyota soarer (japan)/ lexus sc430 (USA)
2004 Toyota Solara SE, 4 banger 5 speed. Bought on 3-24-2005.
04SolaraGirlie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SPF 0 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:11 pm

Well, um, it's kinda sorta mostly not entirely unlike a Solara. I figured I could display it with the back end hidden and no one would be the wiser.
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby jazzlara » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:34 pm

^^hey, im right near lake zurich, how much for a teeth cleaning?
jazzlara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SPF 0 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:01 pm

$90 which includes a laser sweep of your teeth and air abrading out early decay. Come visit us at http://www.lakesidedental.com
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5