[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: Any 2 Gen. wheels/tire package or Wheels
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: Any 2 Gen. wheels/tire package or Wheels

WTB: Any 2 Gen. wheels/tire package or Wheels

Postby ooopsij » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:10 pm

I would like to buy 1 set of 2nd gen. OEM wheels and tires

either 16" or 17" I want to upgrade my 05 camry.

just send me an email if you have them with desired price.
ooopsij@gmail.com

or if you have set of wheels let me know too, Im interested.

Im in Delaware by the way.I can go pick up to NJ, NY,MD,PA, and DE.
ooopsij
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ooopsij » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:04 pm

if you have pictures send them to my email
ooopsij
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby eugene5786 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:27 am

i got em' send pm
eugene5786
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: WTB: Any 2 Gen. wheels/tire package or Wheels

Postby anaclet » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 pm

:angel:

On newer cars, the recommended pressure is most commonly listed on a sticker inside the driver’s door. If there’s no sticker on the door, you can usually find the specs in the owner’s manual. Most passenger cars will recommend 32 to 35 psi in the tires when they’re cold. The reason you check them cold is that as tires roll along the road, friction between them and the road generates heat, increasing tire pressure.

wheel and tire package
anaclet
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5