[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - f/s NEW carbon fiber wind splitter-UNIVERSAL
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

f/s NEW carbon fiber wind splitter-UNIVERSAL

f/s NEW carbon fiber wind splitter-UNIVERSAL

Postby gone » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:09 am

I have a carbon fiber wind splitter ( show piece to put under your front bumper)- brand new with the medal brackets to put it on for sale- 250 + shipping, i think it looks hotttt if you're tryin to dress up your car for the shows or every day driving.im located in NY. my email is email or get at me on here
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DatSRBoi » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:31 pm

It would be better to have pics... There are so many types of universal ones. Anywho yes splitters are bad azz.
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:23 pm

Is the for a Gen 1 or Gen 2. Your sn tells me that you have a Gen 2.

GL with the sale.

-Michael 8)
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby gone » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:14 pm

thanks Mike~~

Everyone asking about the pix, please let me know what ur email address is and i will send the pix of what it looks like.I dont know how to post pix on here :-?
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby sorkang724 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:18 pm

plz sent pix to aznjackie724@yahoo.com !
sorkang724
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5