[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - f/s NEW carbon fiber wind splitter UNIVERSAL
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

f/s NEW carbon fiber wind splitter UNIVERSAL

f/s NEW carbon fiber wind splitter UNIVERSAL

Postby gone » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:18 am

This will fit all cars, its a carbon fiber wind splitter w/ the medal bracket pieces to hold it on.Askin 250 + shipping. Brand new.This is the piece that goes under your front bumper for Shows or everyday use,looks hott... my email is @aol.com or get at me on here
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby stockae92 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:34 am

please post pic :)

and installation as well
2006 Solara SLE V6
stockae92
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby gone » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:01 am

did you want a pic of an example of one on the car or the exact one i have not installed, its a big piece that goes right under the bumper & the medal pieces are still in the package unopened. theres a solara on here i was reading a forum it was green with a body kit someone posted on ebay? has the cf splitter on the front. if you'de like a pic of the exact piece i wont be able to send it to you until tonight cuz im at work all day.leave me ur email address if you'de like
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby gone » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:23 pm

FRANK, EMAIL SENT. ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND PICTURES. I HAVE A FEW FOR SALE.YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED. GREAT FOR THE CAR SHOWS!
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5