[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: OEM 6 disc in dash
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: OEM 6 disc in dash

F/S: OEM 6 disc in dash

Postby scis30 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:10 pm

selling the one from my ride,i put an aftermarket one in...anyone wanna buy?
SOLARAGUY PART 2
i'm baaack
scis30
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DatSRBoi » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:42 pm

will this fit easily into the oem single disk JBL deck one?
got pics? name your price shipped with paypal
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Deck

Postby JMSinMaryland » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:58 pm

Give first shop to Marylanders =)
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby kingkakyle » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:33 am

ya...i would also like to know if it will fit just fine in the single CD deck space
and how much would it be shipped...
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:45 am

There's a lot of headache in trying to get this done. For instance, the 6-disc in dash mostlikely had the premium jbl system which had an amp. And the guys with the single disc factory head unit does not have this. The wiring harness is completely different. This has been confirmed thru a friend of mine that was trying to do the swap from single to 6.

This is not a matter of purchasing another wiring harnesses from toyota.

There is another option if anyone wants to try, I was informed by a toyota service tech manager that in the 4-runner late 90s early 2000 models, they had an amp that could possibly plug into the 6 disc and may allow this set up to work. This howerver, has not been confirmed. If anyone wants to get an amp from the 4-runner and try this out, let us know. I'm sure you can get if from a salvage place for pretty cheap.

-Michael 8)
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5