[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 20's FOR SALE
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

20's FOR SALE

20's FOR SALE

Postby scis30 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:02 am

Selling my 20's from my solara, on the car a little over a month, tires dont even have 2000 miles, nankang 225/35/20 perfect fit on the solara no rubbing at all even with 4 people and my subs. i have the hub centric rings and the tuner lugs and a set of tuner locks. i bought them for $1900.
PM me your best off. Pics are on my cardomain or i can send more if needed.
SOLARAGUY PART 2
i'm baaack
scis30
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby scis30 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:46 pm

will sell for 900+ shipping, they must go
SOLARAGUY PART 2
i'm baaack
scis30
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:34 pm

silversesport wrote:will sell for 900+ shipping, they must go

Wow, that's a darn good deal. Good luck with your sale!
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby scis30 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:21 pm

yea, im selling for 1200 everywhere else
SOLARAGUY PART 2
i'm baaack
scis30
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:52 am

It'll be easier to sell if you post up the pics rather than following a link.

Here they are guys. (Pretty nice lookin'!)

Good luck with your sale Bro!
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:57 am

He actually had a buyer thru ebay but the guy hasn't paid yet...

-Michael 8)
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PhreakdOut » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:29 am

michaels artic frost wrote:He actually had a buyer thru ebay but the guy hasn't paid yet...

-Michael 8)

I got a pm from him on 11/2 for a different topic and he mentioned they were still up for sale. I hate to see EBay sales fall through. This guy's pretty nice and they're cool wheels. Hopefully they will sell soon.
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby dvdchris45 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:29 pm

I'd so be down for those rims if only my car wasnt in desert sand
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby PhreakdOut » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:36 pm

dvdchris45 wrote:I'd so be down for those rims if only my car wasnt in desert sand

Are you kidding? The black would look awesome on Desert Sand. I'd almost prefer the painted versus chrome or silver.
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:30 pm

PhreakdOut wrote:
dvdchris45 wrote:I'd so be down for those rims if only my car wasnt in desert sand

Are you kidding? The black would look awesome on Desert Sand. I'd almost prefer the painted versus chrome or silver.

Are you planning on buying these Brian? Cus if not, and he doesn't have a seller, I may have to save up some cash...lol.
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PhreakdOut » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:44 pm

michaels artic frost wrote:
PhreakdOut wrote:

Are you planning on buying these Brian? Cus if not, and he doesn't have a seller, I may have to save up some cash...lol.

Go for it Mike! I'm already committed to pickup a set of wheels this Wednesday. (Road trip!) Maybe we can hook up enroute!
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby michaels artic frost » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:19 am

PhreakdOut wrote:
michaels artic frost wrote:
PhreakdOut wrote:

Go for it Mike! I'm already committed to pickup a set of wheels this Wednesday. (Road trip!) Maybe we can hook up enroute!

You're talking about this coming Wednesday? Sweet...just hit me up sometime this weekend if you have details.

TTYL,
Michael
Last edited by michaels artic frost on Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PhreakdOut » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:55 am

^^ Bump ^^

I heard this is still for sale. He's needing cash in the next 30 days before the Army ships him off. So if you're slightly interested, now is a good time to contact this guy.(XMas gift for the girlfriend? For yourself?)
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby michaels artic frost » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:12 am

PhreakdOut wrote:

^^ Bump ^^

I heard this is still for sale. He's needing cash in the next 30 days before the Army ships him off. So if you're slightly interested, now is a good time to contact this guy.(XMas gift for the girlfriend? For yourself?)

Don't tempt me, I'm broke...too much Christmas shopping already.
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5