[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SOLD: Aux-Pod iPod Interface
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

SOLD: Aux-Pod iPod Interface

SOLD: Aux-Pod iPod Interface

Postby cklinh » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:40 pm

Since I'm getting a new interface that shows song names on my Navigation System, I am trying to sell my old Aux-Pod.

See this thread for information:

http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php? ... ht=aux+pod

Basically, lets you plug the iPod into the back of your radio, so you get a direct line-in. What's different about this is that it also charges and lets you use your steering wheel/headunit controls.

It's working on my car. HOWEVER, know that it's a little finicky, the controls don't always respond... but that might just be because I jerry-rigged it kinda weird... it might work better if you follow the directions...

I have everything that came with the original package. The Aux-Pod, the iPod interface cable (from Aux-Pod to iPod), and the Toyota specific cable (from Aux-Pod to headunit).

I'm including the Toyota Y-Cable that is needed for the Gen 2's (and maybe others... if you're a Toyota, you either need it or you don't, I'm including just in case).

I also have a cable that reduces background noise... this did not come with the original package, but I got it directly from the manufacturer.

It's selling for $180 new here:

http://store.yahoo.com/logjam/pacauxpod1.html

I originally paid over $200.

I'm hoping to get about $100 plus shipping.

I'll post up pics if anyone's interested. The cable is a little scratched up from snaking it through some holes, but it works fine.

PS This should work in any Toyota that has a free CD Changer port, but no guarantees! Check out the website for compatibility.
Last edited by cklinh on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby cklinh » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:49 pm

2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby michaels artic frost » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:01 pm

GL w/ the sale bro.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's