[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 17 inch stock rims for sale
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

17 inch stock rims for sale

17 inch stock rims for sale

Postby drace99 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:51 am

I am selling 4 stock 2004 solara wheels and tires. They only have about 6,600 miles and are in excellent condition. I am in central NJ if you want to pick them up. I am asking $400.00 for the rims and tires and lugnuts and center caps. Let me know
Mike
Black Convertible with tan top
drace99
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby RichD978 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:51 am

about to PM you

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer