[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SOLD: New TRD Lowering Springs & Used Michael T. Grill C
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

SOLD: New TRD Lowering Springs & Used Michael T. Grill C

SOLD: New TRD Lowering Springs & Used Michael T. Grill C

Postby jbauer » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:45 am

My wife got me a set of TRD springs for my 04 last year for Christmas and they're still sitting in the box. They're brand new. Just don't have time/money to put them on. (*SOLD*)

Also selling my Michael T. Grills (combo) in chrome. I've had them on for a couple of months now. They're in great condition. (*SOLD*)
Last edited by jbauer on Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jbauer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby smallmo01 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:57 am

do you still have the grill combo
2004 solara SE sport 18" Raceing Hart M5 TRD Muffler Pineer DVD player Osram H11 HID TRD front Bar and 35% tint
smallmo01
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby jbauer » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:21 am

Yup. PM'd you.
jbauer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Biggi_e » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:57 pm

how much for the trd springs? im interested
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby jbauer » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:32 pm

Sorry, forgot to update this. All the stuff is sold.
jbauer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5