[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wtb: center caps
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

wtb: center caps

wtb: center caps

Postby SolaraBlue » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:04 pm

looking for four center caps for 17" gen 2 rims. checked online and cannot find anything.

thanks much
SolaraBlue
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby PhreakdOut » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:30 pm

fromperv2pimp wrote:jack them off a sucka

Great Solution! Then another SolaraGuy member will be looking for center caps.

New center caps for $80 or $500 in court costs. Take your pic.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby SolaraBlue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:30 am

fromperv2pimp wrote:i could get u some how much u willing to pay?

what are you going to charge?
SolaraBlue
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SolaraBlue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:00 am

4[/i][/b]
SolaraBlue
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:20 pm

Just a firm warning on this: I'm sure you were kidding when you said this. However, this goes for you and everyone else.

In no way, shape or manner will SolaraGuy tolerate the posting up for sale of any stolen merchandise. Should this board ever be questioned by the authorities about members fencing items online; we will comply to the fullest extent of the law. This includes providing copies of postings and the IP addresses of those users. (This can be obtained with a warrant.)

Aside from the legal issues of this; I have severe issues with anyone who supports the theft of Toyota parts. Where does it stop? Today, center caps, tomorrow it'll be a set of 20" wheels that one of our members spent three months saving for.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not directly accusing you. However, I caution you on the inferred comments for they can implicate you in the future.

Thus endith the sermon ...
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby ultramookie » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:26 pm

PhreakdOut wrote:

Just a firm warning on this: I'm sure you were kidding when you said this. However, this goes for you and everyone else.

In no way, shape or manner will SolaraGuy tolerate the posting up for sale of any stolen merchandise. Should this board ever be questioned by the authorities about members fencing items online; we will comply to the fullest extent of the law. This includes providing copies of postings and the IP addresses of those users. (This can be obtained with a warrant.)

Aside from the legal issues of this; I have severe issues with anyone who supports the theft of Toyota parts. Where does it stop? Today, center caps, tomorrow it'll be a set of 20" wheels that one of our members spent three months saving for.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not directly accusing you. However, I caution you on the inferred comments for they can implicate you in the future.

Thus endith the sermon ...

Well said PhreakdOut. Our database is backed up daily and we keep multiple copies. All IP addresses are logged with the posts. We can and will comply with authorities if we are contacted. The promotion of stealing and the selling stolen items will not be tolerated on SolaraGuy. There is no leeway with this.
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers
the guy pulling all the levers

Postby SleeperSolara » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:29 am

WTF man.

Anyways well said "PhreakdOut: and "ultramookie" ::clap::clap::
I think he tryin' to be a thug on SG.org........ :roll:
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5