[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS:GEN 2 TRD RSB NEW
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS:GEN 2 TRD RSB NEW

Re: FS:GEN 2 TRD RSB NEW

Postby wkbrdr91 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Just wanted to post this here, if anyone is worried about not receiving product from him, don't. I got mine shipped very quickly and it is now installed on the Solara (RSB) and I am loving it. I wish I had gotten the mod sooner since I won't have the Solara in 2 years.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby philosophicaljt » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:47 am

This is a two year old thread, so I am not sure what you should expect.
2004 Solara SLE V6
Search
philosophicaljt
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby NVDIS1 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Came across 2 more of these....$125 shipped in the US
Gen1 - modded a lil
05 Gti- Apr Stage 1-R1 Dv-badglss-coils-hids-Gr8 plates-endlinks-bosr'd-shav'd-R32 projectors-orange 18s-stretch'd tires-20th lip-dronemble
NVDIS1
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby GzNutz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Bump for a great seller and deal!!!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5