[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Injen short ram intake for sale
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Injen short ram intake for sale

Injen short ram intake for sale

Postby solarabr » Wed May 03, 2006 9:30 pm

for the 4cyl, used for about a month, excellent condition, still have the box, manual and warranty. Price: $140
solarabr
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Solara08861 » Thu May 04, 2006 8:50 am

why r u selling it
Solara08861
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Injen short ram intake for sale

Postby cklinh » Thu May 04, 2006 8:58 am

solarabr wrote:for the 4cyl, used for about a month, excellent condition, still have the box, manual and warranty. Price: $140

Off topic, but i was looking at your page a few weeks back... your car looks real nice... how much did you drop it?

It might be an optical illusion with the angle of the pics, but the lower the car gets the wider it looks (that's a good thing).

Also, is it just me or did you cover up the reflector in the headlights with something? (looks shinier than just removing the reflector)
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby kingkakyle » Thu May 04, 2006 12:28 pm

wats ur reason for selling it?
and is that 140 shipped?
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby gone » Thu May 04, 2006 1:08 pm

sounds like a good price to me
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Biggi_e » Thu May 04, 2006 1:10 pm

bump, good deal for the intake, i know he has eibach springs but i think he cut them for a lower drop. his car looks beastly but his reflectors are the same as ours i guess it just shows more on his?
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby gone » Thu May 04, 2006 1:11 pm

Biggi_e wrote:bump, good deal for the intake, i know he has eibach springs but i think he cut them for a lower drop. his car looks beastly but his reflectors are the same as ours i guess it just shows more on his?

check on his introduction thread. i remember askin him about his drop, i dont know if he got into detail about cutting them. The lower the better it looks!
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby solarabr » Fri May 05, 2006 2:15 am

Unfortunatelly i had to sell the solara, :x to pay some debts... intake price is $140 shipping included.
solarabr
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby kingkakyle » Fri May 05, 2006 5:05 am

ok cool
and sorry to hear that u had to get rid of ur solara =(
ill send u a PM
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5