[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 4s Rare 2004 SLE with fact body kit.
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

4s Rare 2004 SLE with fact body kit.

4s Rare 2004 SLE with fact body kit.

Postby cablemn » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:19 pm

2004 red SLE with all the toys Plus the Factory sport body kit, TRD swaybar, and se sport springs. Only 25k miles. Always fed Mobil1 oil and premium gas. In beautiful condition. Brand new tires. No other performance mods have been done to this car so its ready for your personal touch. Not sure what to ask, of course i'd like to get the most i can for her, so maybe a little over retail to cover the cost of the body kit that was installed just weeks after i bought her. Any questions? Any offers?
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5