[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Brand New 19"x8 +35 Axis TC EVO rims $500, new HIDs
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Brand New 19"x8 +35 Axis TC EVO rims $500, new HIDs

FS: Brand New 19"x8 +35 Axis TC EVO rims $500, new HIDs

Postby shystieone » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:14 am

hey guys, just got a set of these for sale. They're 19"x8 5x100/114.3 Axis TC EVO rims, brand new, in silver w/ blue lip rings. Its +35 offset. The blue rings are interchangeable, meaning if you dont like them, you can take them off and leave the rims all silver...or you can paint the rings yourself, or buy new rings in other colors. Selling for $500. Again, they're brand new, feel free to come by and check them out. Thanks.

the blue thing is the logo thats covered w/ a blue tint-like sticker.

Located in the 626 area, Rosemead. Thanks for looking, feel free to PM me for any questions, thanks

I also got hookups for McCulloch HIDs brand new for $270 a set, ANY SIZE AND TEMP, (no higher temp = higher price BS). 3k - 12k. Comes with 1 yr warranty, GUARANTEED fast reply... my friend owns 2 websites and a warehouse, and i get it from them.. so I can handle any problems should they arise. These are coming from Los Angeles area, so if you're local, you can claim warranty in person, if needed. Just another reason why I'm easy to deal with. I can also get Autovizion HIDs (mcculloch bulbs w/ autovizion ballasts), quality made, havent had any complaints.. $260 a set, ANY SIZE AND TEMP. Also come with 1 yr warranty. I've sold to people in v6performance.net, scionlife, Socaltcclub, yoursciontc, matrixowners, 9thgencorolla, clubsciontc, clubtc, etc. you get the idea. And I have a 100% feedback on ebay, every forum using the same username i have here. Feel free to check them out in person, I got nothing to hide :)
shystieone
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krawzyazn » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:30 pm

get out of here with your CRAP I can sell the TC evo for $400 and MC hid for 240 a set LEAVE NOW
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Biggi_e » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:35 pm

lol new guy, doesnt introduce him/her self to anyone. tries to make sales... :roll:
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby PXLpainter » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:39 pm

Yeah - but don't say anything that might scare away the NooBs no matter how stoopid their first posts are or you'll get FLAMED for it!

Geezes... :roll:
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby shystieone » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:40 pm

Lol...kwwwwwazyyy azn, i didnt know you OWNED this territory.. lol... thanks for the bump, someone just told me to try solaraguy.com, thats cool though.. very warm people :)
shystieone
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krawzyazn » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:41 pm

why not all he is here for is to slang his sheiit

krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby PXLpainter » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:42 pm

shystieone wrote:Lol...kwwwwwazyyy azn, i didnt know you OWNED this territory.. lol... thanks for the bump, someone just told me to try solaraguy.com, thats cool though.. very warm people :)

LOL! The Ice Cream Man just turned down the wrong street! :lol:
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Anonymouse » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:46 pm

LOL he's gonna want 40% of your profits if you want to sell on his turf. Seriously if you could beat krawz prices then you're welcome to sell. Hey a little friendly competition is what we need to drive up our economy. :D
'99 SE V6 5 Speed Black, 8000K HIDs top and bottom
TRD Sport Muffler, Eibach Pro-Kit, K&N Drop-In
Anonymouse
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby shystieone » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:59 pm

lol, kwwwwazyazn , do you know how ridiculous you sound? its cool though, your prices are top notch. If you mean 240 a set as in every single Kelvin AND bulb size, then you got the better deal. Do you offer 12k kit for 240?

Well, I didnt know this was a monopoly, haha. But lowest I can go is 260 picked up, 270 shipped priority w/ ins. on the McCulloch kits, 1 yr GUARANTEED warranty, I'll see to it myself that you get your replacements, if ever there is a problem, any size any temp. But hey, if you guys think I'm just here to sell, so be it...cuz I kinda am..lol.
shystieone
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krawzyazn » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:14 pm

I really dont care I will sell at cost if I have to can you beat that price?

one other person that came here tryin to sell HID's last time got the picture

krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:13 pm

shystieone wrote:lol, kwwwwazyazn , do you know how ridiculous you sound? its cool though, your prices are top notch. If you mean 240 a set as in every single Kelvin AND bulb size, then you got the better deal. Do you offer 12k kit for 240?

Well, I didnt know this was a monopoly, haha. But lowest I can go is 260 picked up, 270 shipped priority w/ ins. on the McCulloch kits, 1 yr GUARANTEED warranty, I'll see to it myself that you get your replacements, if ever there is a problem, any size any temp. But hey, if you guys think I'm just here to sell, so be it...cuz I kinda am..lol.

Please knock off the multiple postings. If you're here to be a member of the community, that's OK. If you're a vendor spamming the board ... we'll miss you.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5