[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 2006 Toyota Solara V6 SE Sport
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: 2006 Toyota Solara V6 SE Sport

FS: 2006 Toyota Solara V6 SE Sport

Postby jkotulak » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:15 pm

2006 Toyota Solara V6 SE Sport Coupe with only 32,000 miles. The color is Cosmic Blue Metallic. Absolutely no problems with the car and it is a BLAST to drive! Here are the features!

EXTRAs!!!!:

-BRAND NEW Yokohama YK520 Tires!
-7-year/100,000 mile extended bumper-to-bumper warranty through Toyota
-Paint Protection Package
-Fabric Protection Package
-Underbody Protection Package
-Projector Ellipsoid Headlamps with CUSTOM High Intensity Discharge headlamps

STANDARD FEATURES:

-3.3L V6 DOHC 24 Valve VVT-i SFI Engine (0-60 in 6.6 seconds!)
-5 speed ECT-i Sequential Auto-Transmission
-Sport Tuned Suspension
-Power rack and pinion steering
-Front and Rear stabilizer bars
-17" alloy wheels
-4 wheel disk brakes with ABS
-Driver and passenger front and side airbags
-Tire pressure monitor
-Integrated fog lamps
-Power outside mirrors
-6 piece body kit with rear spoiler
-Keyless entry
-power windows
-Sunroof
-Premium JBL AM/FM/Cass/6-Disc Changer with 8 speakers, 270 watts and XM satelite capability
-Auto dimming mirror
-Cruise Control
-Black graphite interior trim
-leather wrapped sterring wheel

Asking $20,995.

I will get pictures up as soon as I can. Please email if you have any questions and I will get back to you right away. I am located near Seattle, WA. Thanks!
jkotulak
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5