[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: Factory Sport lip kit
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: Factory Sport lip kit

WTB: Factory Sport lip kit

Postby philosophicaljt » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:26 pm

WTB factory sport lip kit. If I need bumpers too, ill take them. Any color will do, I'll pay more for white in good condition though.

Cash in hand.

937-367-3099 is my cell. call me if you have it or are willing to trade?

I am also looking for the backup camera.

On a less thought-out note, I might be interested in selling the navi. But I'd want somewhere north of $750 for it. And I doubt I would get that?
2004 Solara SLE V6
Search
philosophicaljt
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5