[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: G35 OEM rims *not mine*
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: G35 OEM rims *not mine*

F/S: G35 OEM rims *not mine*

Postby Keyboard Ninja » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 pm

No mine, but these rims might look hot on someone's Solara.

I'm selling my OEM 19's (from the G35 coupe) painted gloss black. These will come with TPMS already mounted (from the coupe and I never re-adjusted/calibrated them for my sedan, was lazy). Tires are 225/40/19 (Hankook Ventus V12) with a good amount of tread remaining. The rear tires are 245/40/19 and are Bridgestone Potenza RE050 and they have about 80% tread remaining and tire wear is even.

Here are pics of each wheel, although they are dirty in the pics.

I'm currently looking to do local only (LA & OC areas, may be willing to meet w/someone from SD or the IE areas but cost will be more since I have to drive further out...not much more though, unless you drive to me).

Some more info, they are made by Rays Engineering and are forged, weighing approximately 18 lbs each. Fronts are 19x8.0 +30 and rears are 19x8.5 +33. Fits vehicles with 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern.

Reason for selling, got new wheels and don't need these anymore.

Price is $750 for a quick sale. These go for around $900 usually with decent tread.

Here is the original thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthrea ... ost6512124
Keyboard Ninja
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5