[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Memphis subs and Kenwood amp
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Memphis subs and Kenwood amp

Memphis subs and Kenwood amp

Postby indy04 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Need money and kind of thinking my system has to go :( if anyone is interested in this let me know with an offer
indy04
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby indy04 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:39 pm

indy04
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby inphluence » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:26 am

I enjoy my Kenwood amp. I used to have the same amp you have and that thing still works after 8 years of having it. It is a great quality amp and I hope someone buys it from you.
2005 Toyota Solara SE 2.4L 5-speed
inphluence
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5