[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - f/s aftermarket audio and oem exhaust/headunit
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

f/s aftermarket audio and oem exhaust/headunit

f/s aftermarket audio and oem exhaust/headunit

Postby riplara05 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:32 pm

need to sell the rest of my things and finally took all my stuff from my car...all the after market audio is in great shape and have been used for about 8 months...sorry local pickup only: located in cerritos

oem radio from my 05 solara: $100

oem exhaust for 05 v6 solara: $70

pioneer avic d3 dvd comes with PAC SWI-PS steering wheel interface and ipod connector. The only thing missing is the antenna for the gps because I cant find it :(..but you can get it on ebay for $22.46 (http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=gps+an ... &_osacat=0): $450

pioneer speakers 6x9 coaxial 5-way ts-a6991R
pioneer speakers 6 1/2 coaxial 4 way ts-a1681s
pioneer tweeters (sorry dnt know what model but it came with the other pioneer speakers) $120

jl audio e4300 amplifier 4 channel $120
jl audio 500/1 amplifier $250
jl audio 12w7 subwoofer enclosed in ported box $375

if i dont get back to you here on the forum fast enough feel free to text me for any questions 323 2746797... happy holidays and thanks for looking.
riplara05
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby riplara05 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Bump
riplara05
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby trdkamuri51o » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Oem radio has aux input?
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5