[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S Maganaflow 3" inlet/ Dual 3" outlet
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S Maganaflow 3" inlet/ Dual 3" outlet

F/S Maganaflow 3" inlet/ Dual 3" outlet

Postby Solley » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey guys,

I have a 3" inlet/ 3" dual outlet magnaflow muffler dor sale. still in the box and factory shrink wrap! if anyone is interested please send me a pm! selling for

100 USD + Shipping OBO!!!

send me a pm or shoot me an email at katanaweapon@yahoo.com or a txt at (502) 468 - 0914

I am located in Louisville Ky.

product # 14298

here is the same muffler on magnaflows site http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/disp ... mber=14298

GREAT DEAL!

Really want this gone guys!

also i am not on here a lot i was told from toyotanation.com that i would have a better chance of selling it here 8)
Solley
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5