[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: completed sub system. Plug in and play ready
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: completed sub system. Plug in and play ready

FS: completed sub system. Plug in and play ready

Postby Sol-Toy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Chicago pickup or drop off — $220

* 2 12 inch Pioneer IMPP sub woofers
* RIT sealed enclosure
* Rockford Fosgate P 360.2 Amp
* All necessary Monster brand wiring ready to plug in and play

Specs on the amp: 90 x 2 watts rms continuous power into 4 Ohms with less then 0.05% THD from 20-20KHz. 180 x 2 Watts RMS continuous power into 2 Ohms with less then 1.10% THD from 20-20KHz

These subs pound hard! Wether you are listening to deep lows or ripping through fast beats, this thing hits them all. And according to a milwaukee officer that ticketed me for noise polution, he cited me for hearing it play from over 1600 feet away. I've gotten 3 tickets for this system, so yes, it works and works well.

In addition, I can throw in my Navon N-85 unit that allows this complete stereo to play on nearly any stock oem radio — yes you read that correct. I had this system playing off of my Toyota OEM radio for nearly 2 years.

Please email me for pic requests. I have more. The carpeting on the bottom of the enclosure has slid off a bit. This can be easily fixed with adhesive if you'd even care. Also, the left plate of the amp is missing. I thought I still had it but I'm having trouble locating it.

** KEY WORDS: Sub Subs System Ice Car Audio Auto Pioneer IMPP Rockford Fosgate Navone N-85 Monster Cable Enclosure
Image Image

Image Image
2013 WRX Wagon Premium in crystal black silica - current

2012 RAV4 S - Wife's

2000 Solara 1mz - sold after recording 160k mi

https://www.instagram.com/andygriesemer/
Sol-Toy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5