[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 2005 Solara SLE V6
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: 2005 Solara SLE V6

FS: 2005 Solara SLE V6

Postby biggee72 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:28 pm

My wife and I are selling her 2005 Toyota Solara SLE V6. Currently has 71xxx miles on it. We are the original owner and the vehicle is owned and fully paid off. Title is in our hand.

Condition -
Vehicle exterior has a small 2-3" mark on the trunk from a branch that fell on the car. Front bumper has a minor scrape. Other than that vehicle is in overall perfect condition. Interior has no rips, tears, stains, marks, etc. Back seat has never been used. Driver/passenger seats are near perfect. Car makes no noises, shifts smoothly, idles perfect, etc. No known mechanical issues. Vehicle is also owned and driven by non smoker. Tires were purchased a few months ago. They are goodyear eagle GT's.

Features-
SLE Trim which includes leather, JBL Audio, sunroof, heated seats, power driver seat, automatic climate control, auto dimming mirror, traction control, 222HP V6. Color is arctic frost a.k.a white. Interior is tan/beige.

History- Original owners. Car was purchased @ Team Toyota in Pennsylvania brand new in late 2004.

Shipping and payment- Car is sold AS IS. I will not ship the vehicle. The buyer must arrange shipment, inspection, etc. Any payment transaction will be done and completed at OUR bank. The title will not be handed over until payment is fully cleared.

I have attempted to describe the vehicle to the best of my ability. There are no know defects or needed repairs as of this writing. All exterior damage is noted in the pictures and item description. Please contact me if you'd like to see the vehicle. We are minutes away from Exit 8 off the New Jersey turnpike.

Asking 11,000 OBO
ebeauchea@yahoo.com
2005 SLE V6-Stock
2007 Mercury Milan (Some mods)
1998 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L AWD
biggee72
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby biggee72 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 am

Sold.
2005 SLE V6-Stock
biggee72
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby jimmm » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 am

Sold in 10 days! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby biggee72 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Yeah, wasn't bad. Got good money for it too. It was such a great car and still is but with a baby on the way we'll need the room. I always wanted to mod the hell out of it but my wife would never let me. Oh well.
2005 SLE V6-Stock
biggee72
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby philosophicaljt » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 am

Where did you sell it, just to be curious?
2004 Solara SLE V6
Search
philosophicaljt
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby biggee72 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:17 am

I listed it on ebay. It was @ $8000 w/ 4 days left when I closed the auction. I also put it in autoshopper and didn't get a single hit. Autotrader.com had very few page views but that's where I sold it. Craigslist was just constant spam. So yeah, autotrader.com. I think I just got lucky w/ the sale because I really didn't have much interest in it.
2005 SLE V6-Stock
biggee72
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5