[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: WIRED Steering Wheel Control Interface REMPIOTOY
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: WIRED Steering Wheel Control Interface REMPIOTOY

FS: WIRED Steering Wheel Control Interface REMPIOTOY

Postby ryhi » Tue May 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW in unopened package SoundGate REMPIOTOY steering wheel control interface for aftermarket Pioneer and Sony headunits. This unit is WIRED and will never have to be programmed like other interfaces that use infrared (IR) and have a delay/lag. I have this installed in a 2006 Solara SE (without JBL) with a Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD and it works GREAT. This is a MUST when upgrading your factory radio. The steering controls work instantaneously when you press them as it does with the OEM radio. Double check and make sure that your aftermarket Pioneer or Sony stereo has the input for a wired remote (the website doesn't list all the different Pioneer/Sony models that it is with compatible with since there are numerous models).

I have an extra one because I ordered one from a website and it was back-ordered so I ordered another one off a different website. This one finally showed up in the mail.

This unit fits many of the newer Toyota/Lexus/Scion cars with steering wheel controls. See their website for compatibility with other cars: http://www.soundgate.com/index.php?request=product.details&categoryid=20&productid=659&usereferrer=1&

$65 + shipping (paypal add 3%)

Best way to contact me is email: ryhi@hotmail.com
ryhi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: FS: WIRED Steering Wheel Control Interface REMPIOTOY

Postby ryhi » Fri May 21, 2010 2:10 pm

sold. thanks.
ryhi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5