[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - GzNutz Part Out
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

GzNutz Part Out

Re: GzNutz Part Out

Postby j_dizzo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 am

any ideas if the lips will fit a 2.5? i know the kit for the 2.5 was made different, but was wondering if anyone knows if these will fit. that and if breaking those tabs off would be the only way to install them without having to get a new bumper or make any holes.
2007/Gen 2.5 SE Classic Silver Metallic 2.4L I4
8000K HID//Pioneer Avic-D1 Nav//PS 2 (Slim)/AUX A/V port//IPod/video port//K&N 69-8609TTK Typhoon SRI//TRD RSB/FTSB/Exhaust//LED Footbay Lights//2500K Fog lights//Mike T's Upper Grill
j_dizzo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby j_dizzo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 am

any ideas if the lips will fit a 2.5? i know the kit for the 2.5 was made different, but was wondering if anyone knows if these will fit. that and if breaking those tabs off would be the only way to install them without having to get a new bumper or make any holes.
2007/Gen 2.5 SE Classic Silver Metallic 2.4L I4
8000K HID//Pioneer Avic-D1 Nav//PS 2 (Slim)/AUX A/V port//IPod/video port//K&N 69-8609TTK Typhoon SRI//TRD RSB/FTSB/Exhaust//LED Footbay Lights//2500K Fog lights//Mike T's Upper Grill
j_dizzo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby yamilo2 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 pm

PM sent
yamilo2
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Rear Lips sold.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Another Price Drop...

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:41 pm

January bump

All items are used. Shipping is to the lower 48 only.

Gen 2.5 2007+ JBL Headunit w/ iSimple Ipod Connecting Unit- $150 shipped

URD MAF-SC - $145 shipped
http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.php?cPath=66_72&products_id=1260198051
Will include tunes for CP-e and injen intakes for use with JPP headers and Y-pipe. R4 tuning software will also be included along with USB to serial cable for laptop hookup. This can be used for a more aggressive tune on a stock lara also.

Tunable CP-e Intake w/out filter - $250 shipped
http://www.cp-e.com/2018.html
Has a hole drilled for a nitrous nozzle. Buyer will have to get it welded or sealed. I can include the filter but it’s seen better days. Red silicone coupler will be included. I don’t have the tuning software so it will need to be sourced from CP-e.

Injen Intake w/out filter - $55 shipped
Intake has a multiple abrasions but does not have any holes.

Cloth seats - $200 picked up (53213 or 60118)

JPP Headers, Y-Pipe + Split Second MAF-SC Box - Rear Dual Channel O2 Sim - $800 shipped
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 am

Mods please lock.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5