[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CL Find in Rhode Island: 2006 SE Manual
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

CL Find in Rhode Island: 2006 SE Manual

CL Find in Rhode Island: 2006 SE Manual

Postby (K) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:01 pm

http://providence.craigslist.org/ctd/1783413284.html
Bald Hill Jeep is listing a nice red one for $11995

Just thought I'd post a finding for anyone looking for a new ride. Too bad it's a four cylinder, could have really used those two extra cylinders for such a big car. On the plus side it comes with the lip kit and a sunroof. That's a nice price too in my mind considering my '02 was about 10k at 33k miles.

What strikes me most is that it comes with a manual transmission, I thought they only released Gen 2's with manuals in 2004. Go figure.
~ 2002 DWP Solara SE 2.4L 5spd Manual ~ R.I.P.
- 2005 Accord Coupe V6 - R.I.P.
2004 Accord Coupe V6 ... Let's try this again.
(K)
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: CL Find in Rhode Island: 2006 SE Manual

Postby kingkakyle » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 pm

nope, but only the 4 cyl came in manuals
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5