[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need 2004 SE parts
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Need 2004 SE parts

Need 2004 SE parts

Postby GNasty » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm looking for some body and emmisions stuff-if u got a wrecked 04-07 V6 lemme know.
Need purge solenoid w/ or without vapor canister
also front fangs/lips (black only--I know these r hard 2 find)
2004 owners manual
cargo net

paypal only
thanks all
281-203-8419
GNasty
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Need 2004 SE parts

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:31 am

I have one of the lips.... It has no Tabs on it but you can still double-side tape it on.... It's cosmic blue and I'll do 90 bucks shipped if you want it.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5