[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Various stuff(s)
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Various stuff(s)

FS: Various stuff(s)

Postby kpxboi0619 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:45 am

I need to get more money to buy some supplies for my school
so just thought who would be interesting in buying some of my stuff.
If I do get offers I like then I'll consider selling them...

I got PIAA supermesh 18x8.5 with tires that I bought off Milf couple of months ago, I could sell those rims with tires

I also have DC sports camo white snowboarding jacket + pants

Burton Clash snowboard size 160 with freestyle binding + size 11 boots (practically new)

Zara MEN white blazer US size 40/ EU 50 (worn once at a wedding)

Braun Series 5 electric shaver with 2 extra cleaning refills with box and all that (used for a photoshoot)

if you have any questions/want pic and etc, email me @ sm.park0619@gmail.com

I prefer LOCAL/CASH thanks
kpxboi0619
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5