[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: Lowering Springs Sprint
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: Lowering Springs Sprint

F/S: Lowering Springs Sprint

Postby ninety1zx » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi all,

I bought these springs from someone on here before and never put them on my 04. He had mentioned they had about 15k miles on them and then he sold the car. They go for about $220 online, I'm looking to get $140 shipping included. Let me know if you have any questions, here is a description:

SPRINT SPRINGS: SOLARA 04-ON
SPS-8065
Lowers Vehicle: -1.90" Front & -1.70" Rear

Product Features
Suspension lowering springs are made with the enthusiast in mind. Sprint offers lowering heights ranging from 1.50 inches to an astounding 3.25 inches on some applications. They combine the best of both worlds, a great ride at a height that enthusiast want. Sprint Springs are designed, engineered, and tested in house. All Sprint springs are shot-peened, heat treated, pre-set, inspected, tested and performance powder coated to insure a lifetime of durability. They are manufactured in the USA using the finest chrome silicon steel on computerized CNC coiling machines. Sprint Springs are also ISO 9001 Certified so they come with a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY.

ninety1zx
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5