[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Also selling my Solara :(
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Also selling my Solara :(

Also selling my Solara :(

Postby ninety1zx » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Hey all,

I figured I would post this here as well as on Craigslist, but I'm selling my 2004 Lara after a few years of use. I really needed a Tacoma and already had a 300zx so don't really need it anymore. Never raced it (havent had a speeding ticket in 10 years now) or had a single problem and I think i've taken pretty good care of it. Has 104K miles on the V6, SE Sport with JBL stereo and an aftermarket Ipod hookup to work with the steering wheel. The timing belt was already been changed so thats one less thing to worry about. I'm looking to get $8400 but PM if you would like to make an offer. Im located in Orange County, CA. Thanks.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2228868024.html
ninety1zx
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Also selling my Solara :(

Postby ninety1zx » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Sold.
ninety1zx
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5