[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: 3mz short block
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: 3mz short block

WTB: 3mz short block

Postby Oteck » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok this is a long shot but i need a new short block for my 3mz to get her running again. my current suffered from rust pits from sitting too long and hope to use it for a build later in the future. So i need something to throw in while i can get back on the road.
Oteck
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: WTB: 3mz short block

Postby SirThomas88 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:15 am

I believe Gabe (trd4life) has one for sale.

Check out his Facebook page. I think i saw it posted on there. Or maybe in the Gen 1 For Sale section.

http://www.facebook.com/GLPMotorsports
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: WTB: 3mz short block

Postby Oteck » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

thx i checked it out and way too much for $650 when i can get a whole engine for less...
Oteck
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5