[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wanted: key fob for 2005 solara SLE
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

wanted: key fob for 2005 solara SLE

wanted: key fob for 2005 solara SLE

Postby simplysolara » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:22 am

Im just looking for a key fob for a 2005 Solara. My car came with 2 but they are so old and damaged, they dont work. I just graduated and I'm also looking for a job, so I don't have a lot of money to work with, so I thought this forum would be the best place to find someone with an extra one in a drawer somewhere. I found one on ebay for $25 with free shipping, so I guess I could offer $10 or $15 to someone on here. Please send me a message if you've got one. Thanks!
simplysolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5