[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Injen SRI for Gen2 V6 $75
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Injen SRI for Gen2 V6 $75

FS: Injen SRI for Gen2 V6 $75

Postby kpxboi0619 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 am

I just took out my Injen Short Ram Intake yesterday.
It's in good condition, comes with Injen filter / Spectre filter (same size)
both probably needs little clean up with the filter clean kit which you can get at autozone or something for $15.
Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone's interested. I'm located in Los Angeles, CA (near Hollywood W hotel)
If anyone LOCAL is interested, I will let go for $75.
But if I don't find anyone local then I'll ship it to any other U.S. state via USPS flat rate box (don't know the exact price yet but should be less than $15)
but buyer pays for shipping.
if anyone's interested, please PM me and will have the picture after I clean it up.
thanks
kpxboi0619
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS: Injen SRI for Gen2 V6 $75

Postby kpxboi0619 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 pm

SOLD.
kpxboi0619
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5