[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wtb stock 17 from gen2 in
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

wtb stock 17 from gen2 in

wtb stock 17 from gen2 in

Postby Projex0 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:17 am

as the title states i am looking for some stock 17's, if anyone has them laying around hit me up im located in santa clara so anyone close by would be good

thanks
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: wtb stock 17 from gen2 in

Postby projectSV » Tue May 22, 2012 10:10 am

im rolling on a set of stock 17's and want to upgrade. make an offer or you down to trade?
2004 2nd Gen SE Sport 2.4L 5 speed
"They say it's not worth the time, I say, It's time to show it's worth"
projectSV
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5