[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Black 04 SE V6 Sport
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Black 04 SE V6 Sport

FS: Black 04 SE V6 Sport

Postby Mr. Slippery » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Well the time has come to let go of my baby. I can get a wholesale deal on a clean 07 STS V so it's time to move on. I don't know how many guys are here from the N.E. area but I'll post it anyways.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/2950760074.html

04 SE V6 Sport
Black(202) on Black
TRD Wheels, Exhaust, Suspension
Billett Grilles
Tinted
Stock JBL Sound System
163K Miles (yes you read that correctly!)

I have babied this car since I bought it new in 05. It runs and drives awesome. No major issues whatsoever. Few scratches and nicks here and there, but for 160K miles it is in incredible condition. Not a single spot of rust anywhere on the body. I was a professional car detailer for over 7 years so I know my crap. This is hands down the most reliable and also my favorite car I have ever owned, and I've had plenty, but it's time. I have driven to Florida and back many times in this and it's so comfortable. I really hate to see her go but times have changed for me and I need a sedan. Plenty of pics of her on this forum too.

I don't expect much action here but I'll take $5300 from a forum member. NADA clean retail is almost 9 grand still! Help a brother out!!! ;)

Thanks guys!

Matt
Last edited by Mr. Slippery on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-MATT-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MrSlippery/Copyof9-21154.jpg[/img]
Mr. Slippery
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS: Black 04 SE V6 Sport

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:02 pm

RIP for a fellow black gen2. when i was a lurker on these forums, your solara was one of the ones that inspired me to make the purchase.

glws
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Willing to sell TRD exhaust?
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr. Slippery » Tue May 15, 2012 1:49 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:RIP for a fellow black gen2. when i was a lurker on these forums, your solara was one of the ones that inspired me to make the purchase.

glws

Thanks my man. I loved that car. I say loved because it's not mine anymore. Got a stupid deal on a mint 07 STS-V with 47K miles. I'll post pics sometime soon.
-MATT-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MrSlippery/Copyof9-21154.jpg[/img]
Mr. Slippery
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5