[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - BNIB JVC KW-ADV794 W/ Toyota Adapters
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

BNIB JVC KW-ADV794 W/ Toyota Adapters

BNIB JVC KW-ADV794 W/ Toyota Adapters

Postby Randy75 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Brand New In Box Double Din JVC KW-ADV 794 DVD Receiver w/ Monitor
PAC TATO Adapter for a 2006 to 2009 Toyota Camry or Solara
PAC SWI-JACK Adapter for the steering wheel controls

All items are brand new and have not been installed in a car.

$450.00 for everything, including the installation kit supplied to me my Crutchfield.
$320.00 just for the HU.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Mj1ZsesQZD ... etails-tab

This link will show you all that this unit will do.

Shipping in the USA only. Buyer pays shipping.

I am a new member here, but I have been looking at this site for a while. I have good feedback at the Corvette Forum, DIYMA, and Ebay under the name RandyJ75.
Randy75
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5