[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen 2 Custom Grill - $50 OBO
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Gen 2 Custom Grill - $50 OBO

Gen 2 Custom Grill - $50 OBO

Postby cklinh » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Anyone interested in this? I have another *ahem* grill showing up, and will not be using this anymore. See if it suits your tastes... it's not the best looking this in the world, but it is definitely different. I've been rocking it for six years.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/660571/20 ... ra/page-10

2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: Gen 2 Custom Grill - $50 OBO

Postby GzNutz » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 am

Congrats on the 'new' grill purchase, it's great that you won't have to get it painted too! Glws!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Gen 2 Custom Grill - $50 OBO

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:53 pm

cklinh wrote:Anyone interested in this? I have another *ahem* grill showing up, and will not be using this anymore. See if it suits your tastes... it's not the best looking this in the world, but it is definitely different. I've been rocking it for six years.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/660571/20 ... ra/page-10

Did you buy Miltons Grill??? because I notice its the same Color. If so SWEET Buy.

Anyway BUMP who every wants to buy this GRILL and GLWS.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5