[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen 4 Starter Clicks ONLY ONCE
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Gen 4 Starter Clicks ONLY ONCE

Gen 4 Starter Clicks ONLY ONCE

Postby krook » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Howdy, Gents!

I haven't been on the board in a while, and actually the last time I was here, I still had my Solara.
I've since bought a "gently" used Gen 4, and it's given me a bit of grief, but nothing I couldn't fix myself...so far.

As of now, though, this f*cker doesn't start!
I've replaced the starter and the starter relay, and it still doesn't start.

I get only a single click from my starter unit.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance!
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: Gen 4 Starter Clicks ONLY ONCE

Postby Toy1mzfe » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Have you gotten your battery checked out? CCA might be low and wont kick it over.
Toy1mzfe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry