[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bay Area Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Bay Area Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby TraPSpeeD95 » Tue Aug 14, 2001 9:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys,

My name is Jeff, some of you may kno me from the camryman forum....i'm jus announcing to all you guys that there will be a meet in the Bay Area in September 15th, 2001. Its most likely gonna be held in Berkeley, but if there are any changes i will inform you guys. But right now the date is absolute and i hope all you guys mark that on your calendar. I'm hoping to see more than 20 cars there, since my mailing list says 33+. I kno there are gonna some flakers, but hey, the more the merrier. So ya, i'll post the location soon and i hope you guys can make this meet. Mark your calendars!!!!!!!!
Jeff
TraPSpeeD95
C-SPEC Founder!!!!!!!!

Yall Can't Mess Wit This!!!!!!!!
TraPSpeeD95
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TraPSpeeD95 » Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:46 pm

Hello to all my camry fellows.....

The next Nor.Cal meet will be held at the Berkeley Marina off of the University ave exit on I-80. It will be on Sept. 15, 2001 between the times of 1 and 2pm. I'm hoping all of you guys can make it, and if your new too, your always welcome to come and meet up with us. We will eventually go on a cruise somewhere to eat and do some activities that way none of us gets bored. YOu guys are all welcome to bring family, friends, toyota enthusiasts, whomever (except the cops...heheheeee). This should be one of the bigger meets we will have in Nor Cal. SO MAKE IT!!!!!! Hope to see you all there!
Jeff
TraPSpeeD95
C-SPEC Founder!!!!!!!!

Yall Can't Mess Wit This!!!!!!!!
TraPSpeeD95
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry