[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2001 4cyl CAMRY RIPP'D
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

2001 4cyl CAMRY RIPP'D

2001 4cyl CAMRY RIPP'D

Postby wdauria » Sat Oct 26, 2002 3:08 am

Hey guys my name is Will Dauria, I figure i add some info from a customer. If you recently have looked at the article from RIPP MODS, then you have read he is working on a 4cyl camry. Well i happen to be the very lucky owner of that car. I first went to RIPP in may of 2002 and told him my situation. How there is hardly no parts available for a 2001 4cyl camry. And you really don't hear of late generation camry's being modified. So i said the hell with it, lets see if some one can help me. Me being based in Virginia Beach, but a Native of Staten Island NY. First went to a place down in VA beach. I had a cat back and a intake added on. That was a pretty minimal but decent improvement. But we all know what every guy wants out of a car, MORE POWER. So i've passed by Ripps garage a few times and figured it wouldn't kill me to pass by. When i went there i knew these guys were nothing but business. I first told him that i was very interested in modifying my car. And at first i spoke to Ross's (owner) assistant cody. That same day i had a chance to witness their work on a 2001 dodge stratus R/T. Decked out to the fullest very impressive car. Sounded great. These guys were very helpful. That day we discussed what they were going to do to the car, port and polish, balance and blue print, new rims, coil over suspension, new brake's cross drilled rotors, plugs, injectors, and what i like a lot was a transmission cooler because the car is automatic. So we set a date of around October time frame. Now i'm currently deployed on a Cruise with the George Washington which is an aircraft carrier. We left June of 02 and will arrive home hopefully towards the end of the year. My car will hopefully be ready in time for my parents to tow it down to Norfolk Va, so that way i can break it in properly. I would like to thank the guys at RIPP for helping me out. ANd i do encourage all of you fellow camry owners to invest some time in checking out the RIPP MODS web site.
I'm just an average jo, who wanted more power out of my existing car. All you need is a dollar and a dream, just like new york lottery.
wdauria
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2001 4cyl CAMRY RIPP'D

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:10 pm

wdauria wrote:Hey guys my name is Will Dauria, I figure i add some info from a customer. If you recently have looked at the article from RIPP MODS, then you have read he is working on a 4cyl camry. Well i happen to be the very lucky owner of that car. I first went to RIPP in may of 2002 and told him my situation. How there is hardly no parts available for a 2001 4cyl camry. And you really don't hear of late generation camry's being modified. So i said the hell with it, lets see if some one can help me. Me being based in Virginia Beach, but a Native of Staten Island NY. First went to a place down in VA beach. I had a cat back and a intake added on. That was a pretty minimal but decent improvement. But we all know what every guy wants out of a car, MORE POWER. So i've passed by Ripps garage a few times and figured it wouldn't kill me to pass by. When i went there i knew these guys were nothing but business. I first told him that i was very interested in modifying my car. And at first i spoke to Ross's (owner) assistant cody. That same day i had a chance to witness their work on a 2001 dodge stratus R/T. Decked out to the fullest very impressive car. Sounded great. These guys were very helpful. That day we discussed what they were going to do to the car, port and polish, balance and blue print, new rims, coil over suspension, new brake's cross drilled rotors, plugs, injectors, and what i like a lot was a transmission cooler because the car is automatic. So we set a date of around October time frame. Now i'm currently deployed on a Cruise with the George Washington which is an aircraft carrier. We left June of 02 and will arrive home hopefully towards the end of the year. My car will hopefully be ready in time for my parents to tow it down to Norfolk Va, so that way i can break it in properly. I would like to thank the guys at RIPP for helping me out. ANd i do encourage all of you fellow camry owners to invest some time in checking out the RIPP MODS web site.

I'm excited about this project despite the fact that i'm a V6 5spd owner. hehe. This is going to be a great addition for the 5S-FE owners.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

support

Postby wdauria » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:39 pm

Hey i'm right with you, very excited can't wait to get home test it out. Hey do you or any one else who has been checks these post's out here have any ideas for body kits? If you do please provide links. I was considering keeping the "SLEEPER" look, or maybe even applying the TRD KIT. Let me know what you guys think, hopefully you guys and gals can help out. THanks...Will
I'm just an average jo, who wanted more power out of my existing car. All you need is a dollar and a dream, just like new york lottery.
wdauria
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: support

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 10:27 pm

wdauria wrote:Hey i'm right with you, very excited can't wait to get home test it out. Hey do you or any one else who has been checks these post's out here have any ideas for body kits? If you do please provide links. I was considering keeping the "SLEEPER" look, or maybe even applying the TRD KIT. Let me know what you guys think, hopefully you guys and gals can help out. THanks...Will

The TRD Kit for the Camry has been discontinued since last year and is no longer on sale or production. There was a huge blowout through several Toyota dealers on these kits...some went as low as $250 a set, painted! You may be able to find a kit through a dealer's existing inventory, but that's like finding a needle in a haystack. Your best bet is to buy it used from someone, or get an alternative kit like the JT Autostyles kit, Black Widow or etc.

www.wholesalehyperformance.com is a good start.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

body kits

Postby wdauria » Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:37 am

Hey thanks for the info.
wdauria
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:33 am

so how muck is he kit running you???

Postby wdauria » Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:39 pm

It depends on what kit you're talking about??
wdauria
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby MonkieX » Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:07 pm

how much did the supercharger run you?? more than 3g's??
MonkieX
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby wdauria » Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:52 am

The SDS kit is running me 3995, thats with all the items that RIPP has detailed on their website.
wdauria
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby EDfrSD » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:30 pm

will they ever make a s/c for the Gen 5 4cyl?
EDfrSD
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry