[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - black widow style gen4 front and sides For Sale
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

black widow style gen4 front and sides For Sale

black widow style gen4 front and sides For Sale

Postby eddie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:16 am

I have this Ground designs bumper sitting here, I am selling it for $50 now. i really dont want to try and ship it. it has a small crack on the bottom part of it but if your repainting it you can fix it then.

I also have a brand new set of sideskirts for gen4 camrys, from extreme dimensions

I'd sell those for $100 if anyone is interested.
eddie
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Camry