[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Offset of a 99 Camry LE
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Offset of a 99 Camry LE

Offset of a 99 Camry LE

Postby nordistar » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:11 pm

Hello again boys, I've been doing some extensive research on thsi crap [at work which is a NO NO] but I have a few questions on Camry offsets.

What I've found is that the offset for a 99 Camry LE which is 35. 38 ish? A lot of sites just list them as H or Hi Offset which bothers me.

Does anyone out there know of the min or max offset a 99 Camry LE can handle?

Thanks again,
Rog
livestrong.org
nordistar
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby CASTRO » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:17 pm

as in your PM, its been discussed in the forums. Stock offset is 45 and the rear is less forgiving so you have to get at least 5mm spacers. 10mm is okay but you have to worry about tire width and dimesions.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Night Speed » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:09 pm

CASTRO:
i have 00 Camry LE with TRD lowering springs and if i install the IS300 stock rims. will i need spacers or it will fit ok?

Night Speed
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:51 am

^^ is300 rims fitted perfectly on my 97 LE (w.o spacers); I currently have gen5 xle rims on my gen4. There is a thread related to gen4 camry and is300 rims at TN (in a nutshell = i4 guys must use spacers, v6 guys may not necessarity need them, but use them to have the rear wheels stick out a bit more).
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry